At the onset of a divorce case, either party may request temporary orders. Temporary orders can cover temporary custody of the minor children, temporary parenting time, temporary child support, temporary payment of household expenses, and temporary spousal support.  

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should contact an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

© 2019 Philp Law Office. Proudly created with Wix.com

Call us: (513) 621-0800