A minor child that is in your custody and who is residing with you may need special consideration know as the guardianship of minors. If you are responsible for an adult that cannot care for themselves, a guardianship of adults may be necessary.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should contact an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

© 2019 Philp Law Office. Proudly created with

Call us: (513) 621-0800