When a spouse decides that they want to end their marriage and they have no agreement with their partner about how to divide their assets and debts and how custody of the children will be determined, then they need to file for divorce in the county in which they reside.


Once the divorce process is initiated, the Court will make decisions for the parties if the parties cannot agree. 

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should contact an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

© 2019 Philp Law Office. Proudly created with Wix.com

Call us: (513) 621-0800