When both spouses want to end their marriage and they agree on how to divide assets and debts and how custody of the children will be handled then they can file for a dissolution. Prior to filing with the Court the parties should have signed and entered in to a Separation Agreement which outlines their assets and liabilities and how custody of the children will be handled.


If the parties can agree on all terms, then a dissolution can be finalized usually within sixty (60) days of the filing of the paperwork with the Court.  

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should contact an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

© 2019 Philp Law Office. Proudly created with Wix.com

Call us: (513) 621-0800