Situations may change after a divorce has been resolved. There are various situations that could lead a person to want to change a previous court order, such as a change of income of one of the parents, remarriage, the changes in the needs of the children and/or difficulties implementing the current parenting plan.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should contact an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

© 2019 Philp Law Office. Proudly created with

Call us: (513) 621-0800